All About Cheese
Created for you to send to the cheese lover you know! We have added local independent products from England, with a taste from Italy that will become a fav to eat with Cheese. We couldn’t leave out the best cheese straws you will ever taste from The Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company!
- Vintage Organic Cheddar 200g – A deliciously smooth and creamy cheese, Godminsters Vintage Organic Cheddar is a multi-award-winning cheddar. by Godminster Cheese
- Handmade Cheese Straws 170g – made with all-butter puff pastry and, using their own mature cheddar cheese. These are the BEST you will have ever tasted. by The cheddar Gorge Cheese Company
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Sea salt Crackers 125g – Intentionally subtle, so as never to overwhelm the cheese. Flavoured with extra virgin olive oil & sprinkled with sea salt. Serve with Pecorino or any hard cheese. by The Fine Cheese Co.
- Particularly British Piccalilli 270g – The traditional British condiment for Cheddar, cold meats, and especially crusty pork pies. This version of this curious mustard pickle packs a punch of sharpness and crunch, just as it should. by Tracklements
- Caraway Sourdough Crackers 90g – These sourdough crackers are made in small batches with their signature sourdough starter, which slowly ferments for 16 hours. They’re crafted from natural ingredients including Shipton Mill flour and organic fresh milk. Savour the crunch with a mature hard cheese. By Peter’s Yard
- Fig and Walnut Cake 100g – Produced in Italy, this will become a favourite for cheese lovers. by Tenuta Marmorelle
Price includes Packaging and Shipping within the UK. We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days.
Allington Hampers understands the impact of packaging, so we are committed to re-using packaging received in our deliveries, recycled and environmentally friendly packaging wherever possible.
All the products included have a minimum 2-month shelf life, most more.
Please include any message you wish to be included with your hamper and any specific delivery instructions in the Order Notes Section at Checkout.
Please reach out to us if we can be of further help firstname.lastname@example.org