The Allington Hamper
The Allington Hamper is filled with delicious and delightful goodies. Making it perfect to celebrate special occasions, to say thank you or show that you care. This hamper is sure to bring happiness to whoever opens it!
- Brownies – Made here at Allington by the Café, their signature brownie will not disappoint! by Allington Cafe
- Parmesan, Toasted Pine Nuts & Basil drink biscuits 36g – the best Reggiano Parmesan with long lasting tangy, nutty and caramel notes. The basil and toasted pine nuts give a herbal sweetness and honey profile, that pairs beautifully with Blonde Beer and larger. by The Drinks Bakery
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Sea salt Crackers 125g – Intentionally subtle, so as never to overwhelm the cheese. Flavoured with extra virgin olive oil & sprinkled with sea salt. Serve with Pecorino or any hard cheese. by The Fine Cheese Co.
- Handmade Cheese Straws 170g – made with all-butter puff pastry and, using their own mature cheddar cheese. These are the BEST you will have ever tasted. by The cheddar Gorge Cheese Company
- Lancashire Cheese & Spring onion drink Biscuits 36g – The best Mrs Kirkham’s Lancashire cheese and combine it with English mustard and spring onion to create a full-on fruity profile with a spicy finish. Perfect with Hoppy IPA, stout, pilsners. by The Drinks Bakery
- Sea Salt Chocolate Truffles 80g – Six delicious sea salt truffles made with Fairtrade Madagascan chocolate and Malden sea salt. By harth
- Demerara Shortbread rounds 200g – Made from a family recipe with lashings of butter. A perfectly baked, crumbly texture and a demerara finish. by Cartwright & Butler
- Biscotti 100g – Simply Almond and made in Dorset, perfect dunked in hot chocolate, latte, espresso or just on their own
- OOh Chocolata 100g – Milk chocolate made a by this independent British company, once tasted you will OOh!
- OOh Chocolata 50g Dark Chocolate, leaving a OOh on your tongue!
- Tortillas With Spirit 160g – Tortilla chips with green adzuki beans, red kidney beans, garbsnzo beans and green lemon and pink peppercorn seasoning, tacking tortilla chips to the next level. by Manomasa
- Diane Sauce 250g – Take your food to the next level with this sauce, this classic mushroom and brandy sauce with a little mustard that is wonderful with steak -and brilliant with pan-fried chicken breast. Made by a family company in Marlborough. by Pott’s
- Olives 65g – enjoy this snack of Greek Kalamata olives naturally ripened. by Mr Filberts
- Hickory smoke seasoned almonds & cashews 80g – Baked almonds and cashews with a real hickory hit. Great taste award 2020. by Cambrook
- Vanilla Fudge 150g – made just down the road Megs cottage is always busy cooking up this delicious fudge. by Meg’s Cottage
- Culinary condiments 9 mini jars of 28 or 25g – Cranberry port & orange sauce, caramelised onion marmalade, fresh chilli jam, horseradish cream, sticky fig relish, apricot & ginger chutney, English mustard, Dijon mustard and wholegrain mustard. Again made just down the road from Allington, these tastes will leave you wanting more. by Tracklements
- Summer herb dressing 240g – A drizzle can transform any salad into something truly delicious. by The Bay Tree
- English Truffle Oil 100ml – made 20mins away from Allington, this oil is designed to dress dishes prior to serving, add a few drops to risotto, pasta, pizza, cooked vegetables, meat or fish, mushroom and cheese or egg-based dishes. by Truffle Hunter
- Sicilian Lemonade 74cl – classic still lemonade, a Luscombe original. by Luscombe
- Arlington Red 75cl – Deep ruby in appearance with a beautiful nose of cherry, blackberry & hints of strawberry. The palate is bursting with English redberries, further dark cherry & damson at the forefront, and hints of raspberry. Subtle oak & soft tannin make for a wonderfully well-balanced finish. by Poulton Hill Estate
- Bacchus White 75cl – Lovely fresh tropical aromas on the nose. The palate displays wonderful flavours of gooseberry, fresh green apple, elderflower and herbaceous twist, leading to a crisp, dry refreshing finish. by Maud Heath Vineyard
We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days.
Allington Hampers understands the impact of packaging, so we are committed to re-using packaging received in our deliveries, recycled and environmentally friendly packaging wherever possible.
All the products included have a minimum 2-month shelf life, most more.
Please include any message you wish to be included with your hamper and any specific delivery instructions in the Order Notes Section at Checkout.
Please reach out to us if we can be of further help firstname.lastname@example.org